Yesterday I had an awesome 4 mile run outside. The weather was perfect, I felt great, and it was a lot of fun. Today’s plan was to change into running clothes at work and head to the Farmington Canal Trail, about 5 minutes from work, and run there. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate, and it poured all day. Had it been a light rain, I would’ve run outside, but it was raining way too hard for that. Instead, I headed home and put in 4 miles on the treadmill. I felt good and it was an enjoyable run, but I really felt like being outside. I’ll try again next week – I’m hopeful for some sunshine!
- RT @Steveology: DIY: I got you this for your holiday decorations. Cut and mount Genetically Modified Miley Christmas Tree Ornament http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @nprbooks: It's ALIVE! Our Book Concierge is at your service, with all of our favorite 2013 reads - click, play, enjoy! http://t.co/CuAV… 1 day ago
- Dear Facebook, No I do not want to add moments to my timeline "so that I can remember them." I can remember them just fine w/out you, thx. 1 day ago
- "Bound 2" may be the worst song in the history of all the songs. 3 days ago
- Is it weird that I love running in the rain? Husband: "It's raining & nasty out, you don't want to run." Me: "Hell yeah I do!" 5 days ago
Tagsanimals baby babymoon baby shower bike birthday body image book club Boston breakfast breast feeding chiropractor Cocoa Beach coffee Couch-to-5K cupcakes dairy allergy day care dessert family Florida football friends funny future plans Garmin general fitness goals gym healthy eating hiking injuries intervals just for fun lazy Monthly review motivation newborn nursery pets photos physical therapy Pinterest pregnancy prenatal yoga product review products & gear race reviews races rails-to-trails random recipes recovery restaurants running running routes running talk run streak run summaries snow snowshoeing Starbucks strength training stress summer trail running training vacation vegan vegetarian walking weather weight loss working mom yoga