Yesterday I had an awesome 4 mile run outside. The weather was perfect, I felt great, and it was a lot of fun. Today’s plan was to change into running clothes at work and head to the Farmington Canal Trail, about 5 minutes from work, and run there. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate, and it poured all day. Had it been a light rain, I would’ve run outside, but it was raining way too hard for that. Instead, I headed home and put in 4 miles on the treadmill. I felt good and it was an enjoyable run, but I really felt like being outside. I’ll try again next week – I’m hopeful for some sunshine!
- Ended up not running last night. Was having too much fun w/baby girl & the nephews to skip out. So the new trail will have to wait. 1 hour ago
- RT @theskimm: Thing to Know Licit: Another way to say ‘permissible’ or ‘legit’ Also known as word used by the pope we had to lookup http://… 22 hours ago
- The Trader Joe's chocolate granola is so good. Too good. Can't stop eating. Mmmmmm. 23 hours ago
- RT @MorningEdition: In the US, jails hold 10X as many ppl with serious mental illness as state hospitals. One PD in TX is changing that: ht… 1 day ago
- Ok. I think I’m going to drop baby off at in-laws’ (hubs will be there), sneak out to run on new trail nearby, then return for dinner. 1 day ago
Tagsbaby babymoon baby shower bike birthday body image book club books Boston breakfast breast feeding chiropractor Cocoa Beach coffee Couch-to-5K cupcakes dairy allergy day care dessert family Florida football friends funny future plans Garmin general fitness goals gym healthy eating hiking injuries intervals just for fun lazy Monthly review monthly update motivation newborn nursery pets photos physical therapy Pinterest pregnancy prenatal yoga product review products & gear race reviews races rails-to-trails random recipes recovery restaurants running running routes running talk run streak run summaries snow snowshoeing Starbucks strength training stress summer training vacation vegan vegetarian walking weather weight loss working mom yoga