Yesterday I had an awesome 4 mile run outside. The weather was perfect, I felt great, and it was a lot of fun. Today’s plan was to change into running clothes at work and head to the Farmington Canal Trail, about 5 minutes from work, and run there. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate, and it poured all day. Had it been a light rain, I would’ve run outside, but it was raining way too hard for that. Instead, I headed home and put in 4 miles on the treadmill. I felt good and it was an enjoyable run, but I really felt like being outside. I’ll try again next week – I’m hopeful for some sunshine!
- Very angry about @OldNavy baby pants that dyed my dryer & a bunch of clothes blue, despite following wash/dry instructions exactly. 2 days ago
- To guy who got all road rage-y on me this morning: your mint green Prius is not intimidating. Also you had a stop sign, I didn't, so... 2 days ago
- RT @VeganRun: Yes indeed a book and coffee http://t.co/DlUQEbUCBp 3 days ago
- Hung my fleece on the radiator while I was pumping so that when I put it back on it was toasty warm. Suck it, winter! 3 days ago
- Joined the gym last night! Just a 1-month membership to last til it's warm enough to run w/baby after work. Too dark now after she's in bed. 3 days ago
Tagsbaby babymoon baby shower bike birthday body image book club books Boston breakfast breast feeding chiropractor Cocoa Beach coffee Couch-to-5K cupcakes dairy allergy day care dessert family Florida football friends funny future plans Garmin general fitness goals gym healthy eating hiking injuries intervals just for fun lazy Monthly review monthly update motivation newborn nursery pets photos physical therapy Pinterest pregnancy prenatal yoga product review products & gear race reviews races rails-to-trails random recipes recovery restaurants running running routes running talk run streak run summaries snow snowshoeing Starbucks strength training stress summer training vacation vegan vegetarian walking weather weight loss working mom yoga