Yesterday I had an awesome 4 mile run outside. The weather was perfect, I felt great, and it was a lot of fun. Today’s plan was to change into running clothes at work and head to the Farmington Canal Trail, about 5 minutes from work, and run there. Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate, and it poured all day. Had it been a light rain, I would’ve run outside, but it was raining way too hard for that. Instead, I headed home and put in 4 miles on the treadmill. I felt good and it was an enjoyable run, but I really felt like being outside. I’ll try again next week – I’m hopeful for some sunshine!
- Happy I don't have to drive 30 min back to store to exchange them. Extra happy bc I love the color - usually fun colors don't come in wide! 21 hours ago
- New shoes didn't hurt at all today. Ran w/out the PF sock. Guy @ store said I could wear it while running but I think that was the prob. 21 hours ago
- Just inhaled my Chipotle lunch. Filled with shame. And a delicious burrito. 1 day ago
- RT @losingrace: It's officially snowing. I have a long list of curse words that I'm rattling off at the moment. #upstateny #gotheeffaway 4 days ago
- Today started with an icy cold shower, snow, and my trunk frozen shut. It has to get better, right? 4 days ago
Tagsbaby babymoon baby shower bike birthday body image book club books Boston breakfast breast feeding chiropractor Cocoa Beach coffee Couch-to-5K cupcakes dairy allergy day care dessert family Florida football friends funny future plans Garmin general fitness goals gym healthy eating hiking injuries intervals just for fun lazy Monthly review monthly update motivation newborn nursery pets photos physical therapy Pinterest pregnancy prenatal yoga product review products & gear race reviews races rails-to-trails random recipes recovery restaurants running running routes running talk run streak run summaries snow snowshoeing Starbucks strength training stress summer training vacation vegan vegetarian walking weather weight loss working mom yoga