Unfortunately, the positive effects of the pain meds weren’t enough to overcome to muscle loss. Yesterday Molly started to struggle walking. My parents have made the difficult decision to have her put to sleep Tuesday morning. It is the right decision but my heart is breaking.
- RT @AmericanScenery: Boston, Massachusetts http://t.co/MqklTC9Ljr 16 hours ago
- RT @ChiRunning: Who doesn't love #TrailRunning?!? Great article, though we think the list of benefits is longer - what would you add? http:… 16 hours ago
- Finally got around to writing thank yous for baby's 1st bday gifts only to run out of cards. And stamps. Dammit. 17 hours ago
- Counting down until lunch. 2 hours to go. 1 day ago
- It always feels like a long day when you don't like your outfit. 1 day ago
Tagsbaby babymoon baby shower bike birthday body image book club books Boston breakfast breast feeding chiropractor Cocoa Beach coffee Couch-to-5K cupcakes dairy allergy day care dessert family Florida football friends funny future plans Garmin general fitness goals gym healthy eating hiking injuries intervals just for fun lazy Monthly review monthly update motivation newborn nursery pets photos physical therapy Pinterest pregnancy prenatal yoga product review products & gear race reviews races rails-to-trails random recipes recovery restaurants running running routes running talk run streak run summaries snow snowshoeing Starbucks strength training stress summer training vacation vegan vegetarian walking weather weight loss working mom yoga