Unfortunately, the positive effects of the pain meds weren’t enough to overcome to muscle loss. Yesterday Molly started to struggle walking. My parents have made the difficult decision to have her put to sleep Tuesday morning. It is the right decision but my heart is breaking.
- RT @losingrace: It's officially snowing. I have a long list of curse words that I'm rattling off at the moment. #upstateny #gotheeffaway 2 days ago
- Today started with an icy cold shower, snow, and my trunk frozen shut. It has to get better, right? 2 days ago
- "“I’m Too Tired To Stretch” Yoga Sequence" I need to remember this feedly.com/e/aWEevKdk 3 days ago
- Not the best pic but - my daffodils are starting to open! Made me happy this morning. http://t.co/4NCDmSrKIb 4 days ago
- RT @jenniferweiner: Thanks for all the kind words about my essay about preparing for Passover. Nanna is knelling! nyti.ms/1n54mD9 4 days ago
Tagsbaby babymoon baby shower bike birthday body image book club books Boston breakfast breast feeding chiropractor Cocoa Beach coffee Couch-to-5K cupcakes dairy allergy day care dessert family Florida football friends funny future plans Garmin general fitness goals gym healthy eating hiking injuries intervals just for fun lazy Monthly review monthly update motivation newborn nursery pets photos physical therapy Pinterest pregnancy prenatal yoga product review products & gear race reviews races rails-to-trails random recipes recovery restaurants running running routes running talk run streak run summaries snow snowshoeing Starbucks strength training stress summer training vacation vegan vegetarian walking weather weight loss working mom yoga