This week in random:
1) There are some wonderful people in the world. I wish more people were like this waiter, who stuck up for a little boy with Down syndrome. Heartwarming. (Though incredibly sad that there are people who think and behave as the other people in the story.)
2) It’s cold. This was almost mid-day. It was 7 degrees when I left for work. This makes me feel bad for everyone in Wisconsin, etc., where the cold is even more brutal.
3) Cat/dog humor makes me laugh. This video is hilarious. And this photo is pretty accurate, though Gina does sometimes like to have her belly rubbed. Sometimes.
4) I heart grammar nerd humor. This article by The Onion and this photo are awesome (to a nerd).
5) When I say I am obsessed with Friends, I promise I am not nearly this obsessed. While I admit it’s kinda cool, it’s also a little freaky bizarre for me. (But damn, I do miss that show!)